At World LUG we;
- act with honesty and integrity and follow ethical practices in all aspects of our work and avoid conflicts of interest
- adhere to our mission statement and seek out philanthropic opportunities
- value and affirm diversity in its many forms and seek a cross-section of our communities to help guide our work
- are thoughtful and purposeful in our community building , and periodically review and evaluate our mission, priorities, policies and practices.
- are accessible, communicate clearly and promptly with applicants, grantees and the public, and build constructive relationships based on mutual respect, candor and confidentiality.
- have an identifiable board, committee or other decision-making body that is responsible for the governance and oversight of the organization.
- provide appropriate, comprehensive and timely information on our work to the public, the media, government and all stakeholders.
- are aware of and fulfill our fiduciary and legal responsibilities